- 2 Packets of Simply Asia Indian Essentials Butter Chicken mix
- 1 Serrano pepper
- 1 White Onion
- 2 lb. free range organic chicken
- 2 cups of heavy cream
- 1 small ginger chunk
- 1 28 oz crushed can of tomatoes
- 4 tbsp butter
For the salad:
- 1 Red Onion
- 1 Lemon
- 1 Sprig of Parsley or Cilantro
- Chop white onions, ginger and serrano pepper (keep seeds if desire spicy).
- Stir in a hot cooking pot (or Aroma cookware as shown) add oil. Heat until chicken is translucent.
- Add chicken to pot and stir for about 4 minutes until no longer pink.
- Add crushed tomatoes and Indian spice and cook for about 40 minutes at medium heat.
- Add heavy cream and lower to low heat for 10 minutes.
- Thinly slice red onions
- Squeeze lemon
- Add herbs
Serve chicken with basmati rice and salad on the side.e side.